Professional Mobile Detailing, Auto Window Tint & Ceramic Coat Service Provider in Raleigh, NC
We also service other Counties and States! click here Service areas
Book Now. Pay Later. Interest-free ▸
This Week's Special
Raleigh , NC and Surrounding Areas
Ceramic Coating Summary
KEEP THAT PAINT LOOKING ITS BEST WITH OUR CERAMIC COATING SERVICES.
It has been said many times that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. When it comes to the paint on your vehicle, that is certainly true. Here at Prime Time Mobile Detailing, we offer ceramic coating, which is an ideal way to prevent problems that are costly to resolve later. Ceramic coating adds protection to keep your vehicle looking like new with far less maintenance involved. You’ll find it will be more resilient to problems and far easier to clean.
One of the biggest dangers for your vehicle is the sun. Exposure makes the paint oxidize so over time the color is dulled and faded. Ceramic coating protects against UV rays, thus minimizing oxidation. Another danger to your vehicle is acidic contaminants that can stain or etch the surface. This is another problem that ceramic coating can prevent.
If you want your vehicle to have enhanced gloss and be easier to clean because water will bead on the surface and grime won’t attach as readily, ceramic coating is your answer. While this process does provide some scratch resistance — it isn’t as strong as a protection film that absorbs rock chips and scratches in parking lots — it is very effective for the benefits noted.
If you have questions about ceramic coating, we would love to hear from you. We will go over how to keep your vehicle looking its best after ceramic coating, including the right way to wash it. The good news is that you will no longer have to wax your vehicle every few weeks, so you can enjoy driving around the Raleigh, North Carolina more instead of working on preserving the paint. Furthermore, we can protect other vehicles besides your car or truck too – ask us about your camper or boat!
CERAMIC PAINT PROTECTION
WHAT IS CERAMIC COATING?
Ceramic coating basically provides a strong, protective surface to the car’s body that can block all manner of foreign matter and prevent it from causing damage to the car.
1. The Best Car Paint: From accidental scratches to mud, dirt and other contaminants that are an inescapable part of the road.
2. Ceramic Coatings Last Longer: Whereas traditional vehicle coatings, such as wax, wear off over time when exposed to the weather, acidic components of the atmosphere, and bird droppings, nano-coatings last for years.
3. Car Stays Cleaner: Because of this property of ceramic coatings, most of the contaminants that are encountered on the road will be unable to stick to the surface of the car and will fall away, leaving the surface in its initial pristine state.
4. Eliminates the Need for Car Wax: Wax sealant provides less protection and eventually wears off, which means a fresh coat needs to be reapplied several times a year.
5. Cost Effective: Since wax lasts only 1 to 3 months, It needs to be reapplied several times a year, and scratch repair requires a professional.
Ceramic Nano Coating is a glossy, clear ceramic glass coat finish that will last for years.